- Optimized installation space: accurate airflow design preventing positioning costraints provides free system layout design to fully take advantage of the available installation area.
- Low running cost: high efficiency and ECO mode reduce overall power losses and thus energy costs.
- No electrical system oversizing: full IGBT technology providing smooth sinusoidal input current cuts all system oversizing costs.
- Minimum maintenance costs: full front accessibility to all components and high material quality extremely reduce servicing.
- Online double conversion UPS, VFI-SS-111 classification as per IEC EN 62040-3.
- High double conversion efficiency and ECO mode for low running costs and low environmental impact.
- Built-in inverter transformer for DC-AC galvanic protection of industrial type loads.
- Hot connection/disconnection of paralleled units for easy system resizing.
- Full IGBT technology and electronic PFC, ensuring 0.99 input PF and THDi <3% for maximum upstream sources compatibility.
- Accurate battery management providing ripple current minimization charge current/voltage control as per batteries manufacturers’ specifications and automatic/manual battery test for maximum battery expected life preservation.
- Dynamic Charging Mode (DCM) for maximum versatility in long autonomy and low charging time applications.
- Smart parallel management in load sharing or load synchronization of two UPS and load synchronization of two paralleled systems for optimum protection.
- Power and redundant parallel configurations with distributed or centralized static bypass for high fault current management.
- Dual DSP plus microcontroller logics for top performance and reliability.
- CAN-bus based distributed parallel control ensuring high load sharing accuracy and no single point of failure in parallel systems.
- Comprehensive set of communication options for total remote monitoring of equipment operation.
- Fully compliance with all international product standards for maximum quality guarantee.