- Continuous savings with three level Green Conversion technology, providing high efficiency and UPS components’ life extension.
- Capital expenditure protection thanks to hot expandability and load based shutdown in parallel systems.
- Reduced commissioning and floor space, lower environmental footprint with transformer free design and common battery management option.
- Clean mains and full compatibility with Genset operation due to low input current distortion and soft start.
- No extra costs for electrical infrastructure oversizing and power factor correction thanks to 0.99 input PF.
- High flexibility for all types of loads with full output power rating and different high efficiency operating modes.
- Wide choice of backup solutions ranging from VRLA to Ni-Cd and Li-Ion battery and Fly-Wheel systems.
- Three level Green Conversion, up to 97% system efficiency, very low noise and the lowest TCO in its category.
- Ultra High Efficiency mode option, the ultimate innovation protecting high immunity grade applications, providing 99% efficiency and lowest operational expenditure.
- Full rated output power (pf=1), ensuring optimal UPS sizing and utilization.
- Transformer free design for compact, light and sustainable systems.
- Full IGBT technology and electronic PFC, ensuring 0.99 input PF and THDi <3% for maximum upstream sources compatibility.
- Dynamic Charging Mode (DCM) for maximum versatility in long autonomy and low charging time applications.
- Green Conversion Battery Care (GCBC), for extended battery service life.
- VRLA, Ni-Cd, Li-ion and Fly-Wheel compatible, for widest choice of backup solutions.
- Comprehensive set of communication options for total remote monitoring of equipment operation.
- Fully compliant with international product standards for maximum quality guarantee.