Keor MOD is a three-phase uninterruptible power supply on line double conversion with PWM High-Frequency technology, modular architecture with the possibility to have N+X redundancy.
It delivers a rated power from 25 to 250kW, each unit can be connected in parallel to identical or different units up to 600 kW.
Batteries are lead acid, sealed, maintenance free, valve regulated and arranged inside the UPS up to 125kW.
Keor MOD is the ideal solution for all critical computer applications such as DATA CENTERS.
- Just two cabinet configurations (up to 125 kW and up to 250 kW)
- Internal Backup time up to 125 KW
- UPS system capacity up to 600 kW
- Rotating 10″ touch screen display
- Reduced battery charging times
- Double conversion efficiency up to 96.8% (power module efficiency)
- Efficiency in ECO mode up to 99%.
- Output power factor = 1
- Modular redundancy in N+1 configuration
- Small and medium data center
- Network and server
- Industrial controls and process automation
- Medical equipment
- Building automation