KEOR T EVO
From 10 up to 60 kVA
Available also in version 208V threephase
KEOR T EVO UPS is a three-phase uninterruptible power supply, On-line Double Conversion able to provide with continuity the rated power of 10-15-20-30-40-60 kVA. It is also available in a compact version with a power range of 10-15-20 kW.
Based on Transformer-Free Architecture and 3-Level IGBT technology, it is able to operate at High Efficiency supplying High Quality Energy to the load.
VRLA Batteries can be installed inside the UPS in dedicated Drawers or in external battery cabinets, in order to achieve the desired autonomy time.
Thanks to the parallel connection Keor T EVO can offer also N+X redundancy up to total 6 units.
Keor T EVO is a simple and compact solution for modern applications in tertiary, commercial and industry where continuous and stable electric energy is a must.
- 10 to 60 kW; Power factor 1 at 3Ph 400V Version
- Output Power Factor = 1 (kVA=kW) for 400 V version
- 5 to 60 kVA; Power factor 0,9 at 3Ph 208V Version
- 3 Phase Input / 3 Phase Output
- 3-Level Switching Technology (Rectifier and Inverter)
- IGBT-Based Rectifier and Inverter
- High Efficiency up to 96%
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP)
- User Friendly 3.5" TFT Touch Panel
- High Input Power Factor (PFC)
- Low Input and Output Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Genset friendly operation
- On Site Paralleling Capability up to 6 Units
- Full Communication interface possibility