The RTB Compact is designed to cover the lower range of industrial chargers but still offering all the functions and controls with Borri microprocessor controller providing reliable operations with ease of settings and communication.
Built with a rugged thyristor-controlled rectifier bridge suitable for charging nickel-cadmium or lead acid batteries while simultaneously supplying DC loads.
- Proven microprocessor control.
- Large LCD panel with mimic panel and history.
- Wide selection of alarms, indications and measurements.
- Electronic battery and charger output current limit.
- Rugged thyristor bridge with isolation transformer.
- Communication ports and potential free contacts.
- 4 level battery charging including optional manual charge.
- High MTBF and low MTTR.
- Operates with Nickel-cadmium (vented/ gas recombination) and Lead acid batteries (vented/ gas recombination).
- 10 programable alarm and status LEDs.
- Advanced Battery Management.
- Flexible in-built features.
- Operation without battery (rectifier).
- Easy maintenance and serviceability.
- Internal rectifier input and output switches.
- 6-pulse rectifier bridge with input isolation transformer.
- Output LC ripple filter.
- Rectifier protection fuse.
- Battery monitoring and testing system.
- Audible alarm.
- 8 potential free contacts fault remote alarm.
- Floor mounted cabinet with IP 30 protection
and IP 20 open door.
- Power and control cable markings.
- Halogen free cable.
- Component markings.
- Bottom cable entry.
- Standard labeling / nameplate.
- Advanced Multi-functional LCD panel.
- 20 programable alarm and status LEDs.
|Nominal voltage||380/400 Vac 3-phase ±10% (others on request)|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz ±5 Hz|
|Nominal voltage||24/48/110/125/220 Vdc|
|Static voltage regulation||±1%|
|Voltage ripple||≤1- 2% with and without battery depending on output voltage|
|Overload capacity||<120% for 20 min; <150% for 2 min; >150% for 20 s (protection electronic current limit)*|
|Charging characteristic||Constant current / constant voltage (I/U as per IEC 478-1) during float charge|
*available as option
|Dimensions WxD (mm)||Height is 1900 mm, width and depth vary with output rating (see the table below)|
|Output voltage||24 Vdc||600x640|
|Cooling||Natural||Forced (natural for 150 A on request)|
|Colour||RAL 7035 (other colours optional)|
|Protection degree||IP 20 as per IEC 60529 (other protection degrees up to IP 42 optional)|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +40°C (up to 55°C available as option)|
|Storage temperature||-20°C ÷ +70°C|
|Altitude||<1000 m (derating according to EN 62040-3)|
|Audible noise at 1 meter (dBA)||<55 to 65 dBA at 1m depending on rating and fan redundancy|
|Front panel||LCD panel, LED mimic, function keys. 10 programable alarm and status LEDs|
|Standard alarms||AC Fail, DC Hi, DC Low, Charger Fail, Overload, Blown Fuses, Battery Discharge, Common Alarm
(many other available as standard)
|Connectivity||Potential free contacts (available as option)|
|Safety||IEC EN 50178, IEC EN 62040-1|
|EMC||IEC EN 61000-6-2, IEC EN 61000-6-4,IEC EN 62040-2|
|Test and performance||IEC EN 60146|
|Marking||CE (CSA/UL certified as optional)|